Dr. Anne E. Perkins collection
Collection Scope and Content
This collection includes the correspondence between Dr. Anne E. Perkins and Ralph C. Bean. Some clippings are also included, as well as letters to Dr. Perkins from persons other than Mr. Bean.
- Perkins, Anne E. (Person)
Collection is open for research.
For permission to reproduce or publish, please contact the Curator of the Maine Women Writers Collection.
Dr. Anne E. Perkins was a naturalist. She lived in South Berwick, Maine, as well as Sarasota, Florida. She continued a correspondence with Mr. Ralph C. Bean for over two decades, during which the two discussed many topics, most notably their mutual interest in plants.
.5 linear foot (29 folders)
Language of Materials
This collection is organized as a single series. Arranged chronologically.
- Bean, Ralph C.
- Correspondence Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Perkins, Anne E.
- Plants Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Berwick (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Dr. Anne E. Perkins collection, 1930-1954
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Maine Women Writers Collection Repository
University of New England
716 Stevens Avenue
Portland Maine 04103 United States