Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection includes promotional material for Ashes for flame, and other poems.
This collection collection consists of correspondence, published material, reviews, clippings and photographs.
This collection includes correspondence from Barbara Schmidt (a grand-niece) to the Maine Women Writers Collection and a photograph.
The collection contains a three stanza prayer poem written by Anderson in August 1848.
This collection includes the 1891 sheet music for Celia Thaxter's Good bye, sweet day, articles and a poem.
This collection includes correspondence and reviews
This collection contains one handwritten poetry manuscript that includes notes about publication dates and periodicals in which the poems were published.
This collection consists of a clipping of one of Doe's poems, an elegy composed on the death of Abigail Marston, Parsonsfield, Maine (1849).
Includes brief biographical information from Mrs. Mary Stiles.
The collection consists of ten folders, seven of which include notebooks, and one scrapbook of clippings of her published material.
- Subject: American poetry -- 19th century X
- Correspondence 7
- Manuscripts 6
- Clippings 5
- Photographs 4
- Ephemera 3
- Obituaries 3
- Portland (Me.) 3
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Negatives 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Aroostook County (Me.) 1
- Country life 1
- Dover-Foxcroft (Me.) 1
- Fryeburg (Me.) 1
- Gardiner (Me.) 1
- Gorham (Me.) 1
- Hollis (Me. : Town) 1
- Isles of Shoals (Me. and N.H.) 1
- Kindergarten 1 + ∧ less
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 2
- Allen, Elizabeth Akers, 1832-1911 1
- Anderson, Jane W. 1
- Doe, Mary G., 1801-1870 1
- Farnham, Hopestill 1
- Fields, Annie, 1834-1915 1
- Guiney, Louise Imogen, 1861-1920 1
- Hines, Marcella Melville, 1828- 1
- Howe, Caroline Dana, -1907 1
- Jewett family 1
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 1
- Moore, Maude, 1849-1922 1
- Perry, Sophia E. 1
- Searles, Flora M. 1
- Smith, Nora Archibald, 1859-1934 1
- Vannah, Kate, 1855-1933 1
- Whitcomb, Nellie Wade 1
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 1 + ∧ less