Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
This collection includes manuscripts of Merrill's articles and the book "More Cones From the Pines of Maine," as well as copies of published articles. Also included is literary correspondence with the publishers of Merrill's poetry. A scrapbook contains reader responses and clippings pertaining to "More Cones." There is material on the history and activities of the Maine Writers Research Club, as well as publications of other organizations with which Merrill was affiliated.
These papers are organized into two series. Series 1 consists of book manuscript material pertaining to Blackberry Season: A Time to Mourn, A Time to Heal, published in 1993 by LuraMedia. Included are drafts of essays and chapters, correspondence, worksheets, illustrations, revisions, proofs and printer’s mechanicals produced between 1983 and 2009. Series 2 consists of three folders of materials pertaining to other projects, including correspondence, clippings and memorabilia.
This collection consists of typescripts of Brown's poetry (some unpublished) and plays, as well as essays on the subject of writing. A small amount of correspondence and ephemera related to her writing is included. There are also clippings, student papers about Brown, and one folder of photographs from throughout Brown's life. Audiocassette recordings of Brown's poetry, read by her cousin Wayne McKusick, are also included in the collection.
This collection includes correspondence and writings, some of which are manuscripts.
The collection includes photographs, flyers and playbills for her work, reviews, ephemera, published work and original correspondence, as well as a series devoted to the California Kindergarten Training School and the Froebel Society. Some of the items are photocopies, which were gathered by Glenys Tarlow from other libraries in her research on Wiggin. The majority of the collection was compiled by Tarlow during her years of research.
This collection includes manuscripts of Moore's post-1955 novels and poetry collections, as well as editor's notes, advance copies and galleys of these works. Also included are scrapbooks and loose clippings of reviews and publicity, as well as fan mail and literary correspondence. The collection includes biographical material about Moore and some memorabilia.
Includes correspondence, manuscripts, biographical material and articles.
- Correspondence 17
- Photographs 16
- American poetry -- 20th century 7
- Obituaries 7
- Diaries 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Typescripts 6
- Facsimiles 5
- Memorabilia 5
- Negatives 5
- Portland (Me.) 5
- Promotional materials 4
- Travel 4
- Postcards 3
- Arctic regions -- Description and travel 2
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration 2
- Audiocassettes 2 + ∧ less
- National Geographic Society (U.S.) 2
- Peary, Josephine Diebitsch, 1863-1955 2
- Peary, Marie Ahnighito, 1893-1978 2
- Peary, Robert E. (Robert Edwin), 1856-1920 2
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial Administration 1
- Amnesty International 1
- Barrows, Anna 1
- Barrows, George B. (George Bradley), 1822-1904 1
- Barry, William David 1
- Blackberry (Publisher) 1
- Borup, George, 1885-1912 1
- Bowdoin College 1
- Brown, Ina Ladd, 1902- 1
- California Kindergarten Training School 1
- Carnegie Corporation of New York 1
- Children's Home of Portland (Portland, Me.) 1
- Cobweb Club (Portland, Me.) 1
- Conference on World Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Dorcas Society of Hollis and Buxton, Me. 1 + ∧ less