Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
This collection collection consists of correspondence, published material, reviews, clippings and photographs.
The collection consists primarily of meeting and financial records, dating from the 1930s to the present. There are constitutions, brochures, clippings, and some photographs of the founder and members.
This collection includes articles, postcard, reviews, grant application.
Includes a yearbook, articles, obituary and short story.
This collection includes correspondence, articles, essays, a commonplace book and photographs.
This collection includes manuscripts of Moore's post-1955 novels and poetry collections, as well as editor's notes, advance copies and galleys of these works. Also included are scrapbooks and loose clippings of reviews and publicity, as well as fan mail and literary correspondence. The collection includes biographical material about Moore and some memorabilia.
- Photographs 12
- Correspondence 11
- Manuscripts 7
- Memorabilia 5
- Negatives 5
- Diaries 4
- Facsimiles 4
- Portland (Me.) 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Typescripts 4
- Postcards 3
- Promotional materials 3
- Aging 2
- American poetry -- 19th century 2
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Arctic regions -- Description and travel 2
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration 2 ∧ less
- Lawless, Gary 2
- National Geographic Society (U.S.) 2
- Peary, Josephine Diebitsch, 1863-1955 2
- Peary, Marie Ahnighito, 1893-1978 2
- Peary, Robert E. (Robert Edwin), 1856-1920 2
- American Revolution Bicentennial Administration 1
- Amnesty International 1
- Barth, Ramona 1
- Blackberry (Publisher) 1
- Borup, George, 1885-1912 1
- Bowdoin College 1
- Carnegie Corporation of New York 1
- Cobweb Club (Portland, Me.) 1
- Conference on World Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Dibner, Nancy 1
- Female Samaritan Association 1
- Feminist Press 1
- Fields, Annie, 1834-1915 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Geographical Society of Philadelphia 1 ∧ less