Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
This collection includes typescripts of Beyer's early poetry and prize-winning articles, as well as of her four young adult novels, published from 1959-1968. Page proofs, dummies, advertisements, reviews, and correspondence with publishers and readers are included. A small amount of biographical material is included, as well as several photographs of Beyer and a pencil portrait.
The collection contains reviews and articles, mostly photocopies.
This collection contains essays, poetry, manuscripts, maps, photographs, clippings, research and correspondence. Her research topics include islands, health, dancing, food, humor, music, transportation, the city of Portland and Abigail May. Some notable correspondents include Elizabeth Coatsworth, Hazel Wilson, Mary Worthley, Loring Williams and Dorothy Healy. Also included is information relating to the Old Orchard Beach Historical Society.
Includes published poetry, correspondence, and "Memoir of my grandmother, Edith Row" by Robin St. John Conover.
This collection consists of a photocopy of a manuscript - Stuff n' Things Poetry n' Prose.
This collection consists of a single memorial booklet for her husband Neal, who died in 1976. The booklet contains two of her poems: "Autumn" and "This Road."
In addition to five folders of material in the alphabetical collection, there are 5 boxes of unprocessed papers relating to the drafting and publication of several of Wood's books, as well as numerous diaries from the 1970s. The journals are restricted until after Wood's death.
This collection includes correspondence with MWWC.
- Portland (Me.) 9
- Correspondence 7
- Clippings 6
- Photographs 4
- Typescripts 4
- Ephemera 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Facsimiles 2
- South Portland (Me.) 2
- Africa 1
- Algeria 1
- American poetry -- 21st century 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Authorship 1
- Bangladesh 1
- Bergen (Norway) 1
- Brazil 1
- Cameroon 1
- Casco Bay (Me.) 1 + ∧ less
- Allen, Margaret Stevens 1
- Allen, Neal Woodside, 1884-1976 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial Administration 1
- Amnesty International 1
- Beyer, Audrey White 1
- Carnegie Corporation of New York 1
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 1
- Conference on World Affairs (U.S.) 1
- Conover, Robin St. John 1
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 1
- Deering High School (Portland, Me.) 1
- Emerson, Marguerite Weymouth 1
- Feminist Press 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 1
- Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs 1
- Huston, Perdita, 1936- 1
- InterAction Council 1
- International Center for Research on Women 1
- International Council of Voluntary Agencies 1 + ∧ less