Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 503
Includes newspapers and correspondence with Dorothy Healy.
This collection includes a review and a reproduction photograph; also a biographical sketch.
This collection holds a sampling of material related to the author: news articles and reviews of her writings, letters and postcards, 1929 ephemera from Camp Merryweather, photographs, a 1932 poem and a copy of an 1934 address by Charlotte R. Moore. The Maine Historical Society holds the complete Laura E. Richards collection which is extensive and provides an opportunity for in-depth research of the lives of the Howe and Richards families.
Includes reviews, an inscribed copy of The Glass Club Bulletin and a photo.
Includes travel diary, transcription of diary and dried flowers.
Includes article, "The Decorator" Journal and obituaries.
This collection contains a letter written by Tooke to the editors of the Portland Press Herald, about reviewing her latest book Betty of New England.
This collection includes correspondence with former MWWC curator Dorothy Healy, Agger's speech for the Altrusa Club meeting and a letter to Annette Dorey.
Includes broadsides and a review.
Centennial concert program
Includes an obituary, correspondence with MWWC and manuscript.
This collection consists of manuscript material related to her books, poetry, essays, journals related to her teaching and proprioceptive writing.
The collection contains one postcard for one of Giles' poetry readings.
Includes letters of Lizzie Marshall Richardson transcriptions from the Dorothy Pratt Clark Collection.
This collection includes correspondence, articles, interview and published work in periodicals.
Includes letters to Dorothy Healy, article and portion of "Studies in American Humor" by Alice S. Klak.
This collection includes a note from Bogan to Ruth Limmer, her literary executor, as well as brief MWWC correspondence with both Limmer and Bogan. There is also a special printing of Bogan's poem "July Dawn," a choral piece with text by Bogan, and a poetry manuscript entitled "Wanderlust." Also included is a Lotte Jacobi photograph of Bogan and clippings relating to Bogan and her work.
Includes published poetry and obituary.
Includes a yearbook, articles, obituary and short story.
This collection includes correspondence and reviews
The collection consists of biographical newspaper articles, and a typescript of four stories by Ms. Lamprey.
Includes resume, poem typescripts and correspondence to DMH.
Includes reviews, historical society booklet, photocopy of 'Contemporary American novel' written by Beam and copy of story published in the Yale review by Beam.
Includes articles, reviews, resume and biographical information.
This collection consists of a birthday greeting.
The collection is mainly letters from May Sarton to Maggie Lewis. It also includes several poems and poem broadsides Sarton sent to Lewis, as well as polaroids of Sarton and her house, and the program from Sarton's funeral service.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 54
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- University of New England Art Galleries 2
- Special Collections & Archives 2
- Correspondence 204
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less