Showing Collections: 301 - 330 of 508
The collection is mainly letters from May Sarton to Maggie Lewis. It also includes several poems and poem broadsides Sarton sent to Lewis, as well as polaroids of Sarton and her house, and the program from Sarton's funeral service.
Consists of promotional booklets and photographs from various Maine girls' camps.
The collection consists of a typescript titled Grand State of Maine, assembled by the Maine Retired Teachers Association.
This artificial collection includes reference materials, articles, book reviews, and obituaries relating to a variety of people and organizations.
This collection contains one handwritten poetry manuscript that includes notes about publication dates and periodicals in which the poems were published.
Collection includes an obituary, poems, sermon from Oliver Ellsworth, photographs, a beaded bag, and an invitation to Constitutional Centennial Celebration.
Includes correspondence, promotional materials and reviews.
This collection includes photographs, playbills, correspondence, ephemera from travels, school papers, and a published play (in Vassar Review).
Includes articles and dust jacket.
Includes poems and note to Dorothy Healy.
Includes correspondence with Dorothy Healy and a biographical note.
This collection consists of a single memorial booklet for her husband Neal, who died in 1976. The booklet contains two of her poems: "Autumn" and "This Road."
This collection consists of a typescript and an article.
This collection consists of correspondence, clippings, media and memorabilia related to, as well as work published by, the poet, novelist and memoirist May Sarton. Collected by her friend, Margaret "Maggie" Vaughan over two decades, much of the material is inscribed to Vaughan by Sarton and a good number of the documents came as enclosures in the 30+ books donated to the MWWC by Margaret Vaughan's children.
This collection includes a 1941 letter signed by Deland, a fascinating hand made gift book, photographs and slides of Graywood, published work in periodicals, and a matted and framed ink drawing of Deland's Kennebunkport living room, 1950.
Includes articles, publicity and newspaper columns.
The collection include articles, a program invitation to a play adapted from her work (in French), and a brochure about "Petite Plaisance", her home in Bar Harbor
Includes booklet of "Our American Heritage" signed by Rowe.
Includes correspondence and autobiographical pamphlets.
Collection includes letter, clippings and a poem dedicated to Stocking.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Sandra Featherman Archives 3
- Saint Francis College History Collection 2
- Correspondence 205
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less