Showing Collections: 421 - 450 of 508
Among the manuscript material in this collection is correspondence from Rachel Field to Elizabeth Coatsworth and Rosamond Lamb and letters from a Cranberry Island legend, Samuel Clark Sanford, to Rosamond Lamb. There are two photo Christmas cards, magazine and newspaper reviews of her books, her obituary, and notes revealing her husband's welfare after her death in 1942.
This collection contains promotional materials, scripts, sheet music, a thesis, and poetry.
This collection includes a press release and an article.
Includes a screenprint from Goodale's "Reading" series, event invitations, catalogues, materials related to the "Ant Girls" and other ephemera.
This collection includes photographs and an obituary.
Includes reviews, articles and workshop publicity.
This collection includes an obituary and articles.
This collection includes exhibit catalogs, photographs, research projects, prints and publicity materials. It contains the Diary series of framed photographs from the Domestic Objects series, as well as the portrait photographs of Margaret J.M. Sweat, "Vinalhaven Women" and "Florence Burrill Jacobs". It also contains research for the Sweat photographs, diaries purchased for research, and photographs for the MWWC's 50th anniversary.
These papers consist of a copy of the author's press release for and prefatory note to her memoir Swamp Robin, published in 2014 by Goose River Press in Waldoboro, Maine.
The collection consists of Hawkins's official US Navy discharge papers and ephemera, Navy literature, a few documents related to Hawkins's speciality while serving, and a photograph (scan reproduction) of her in uniform.
The collection consists largely of poem drafts (handwritten and typed) and notes for poems and other writing projects. It includes copies of, and publicity/correspondence about, her chapbook, Sixteen Pastorals. The collection also includes materials from writing classes, correspondence to/from family and friends, tax paperwork as well as photographs.
This collection includes manuscripts of Moore's post-1955 novels and poetry collections, as well as editor's notes, advance copies and galleys of these works. Also included are scrapbooks and loose clippings of reviews and publicity, as well as fan mail and literary correspondence. The collection includes biographical material about Moore and some memorabilia.
This collection includes correspondence with MWWC, publicity materials, and articles.
The collection contains two press releases for Maine Metaphor: The Green and Blue House
This collection includes a short biographical sketch.
Includes unpublished poems.
The collection consists of material about the author's life and her literary career taken from 20th century newspapers and from journal articles; also a master's thesis, focusing on her work. A daguerreotype of Madame Wood, early 19th century ephemera promoting her publications and a manuscript entitled Recollections, written in 1845-55, are also included.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Sandra Featherman Archives 3
- Saint Francis College History Collection 2
- Correspondence 205
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less