Showing Collections: 481 - 508 of 508
This collection consists of nine educational booklets Hayward created for the Thorncrag Bird Sanctuary in Lewiston on topics such as fungi, trees, the senses, nature hikes, birds, wildflowers, insects and squirrels.
This collection includes articles and reviews, as well as several letters.
Includes correspondence, manuscripts, biographical material and articles.
This collection contains a biographical sketch of her mother, Kate Tryon; correspondence focusing on her mother and the Tryon gift to the college; a manuscript of her play, Christmas at Castlewood; published poetry; descriptions of her mother's paintings and Jefferies quotations to accompany them.
This collection includes correspondence, scholarly articles, reviews, conference papers, speeches and newspaper columns by Kalikow. It also includes interviews with her, dissertations about her, and various awards and recognition, including material regarding her unsuccessful 2016 Maine House election.
This collection includes student record books, notes from teaching classes, notes from "Shakespeare Club," poetry, and blank report cards.
This collection consists of a collection of over 200 letters sent to U.S. Army pay master Major Henry Goddard Thomas by his mother Elizabeth Goddard Thomas, sister Eliza, wife Nell, daughters Mary (Molly) and Louise, and son Harry. The collection also has one letter from father William Widgery Thomas. Notes, believed to be made by Henry, on the top of the letters indicate who sent them, the date received and the fort at which he was stationed.
This collection includes a 1938 travel diary, photograph, news clippings, notes, correspondence and manuscripts.
This collection includes a booklet on the Eunice Frye Home with a letter to MWWC.
Includes copy of "The Maine Bulletin"
This collection contains a typescript.
Includes correspondence, reviews, articles, promotional materials and a photograph.
Records of the Woman's Woodfords Club, including annual reports, notes, calendars, guest books, bylaws, membership lists, clippings, scrapbooks, photographs and slides.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Sandra Featherman Archives 3
- Saint Francis College History Collection 2
- Correspondence 205
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less