Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 524
This collection includes articles, correspondence, and performance publicity.
This collection consists of a program for Finch's 2011 production of her play "Wolf Song" through the Poets Theater of Maine.
Includes a photograph.
The collection contains an essay Patch wrote for the Lewiston Sun Journal.
The collection includes a single volume "Osteopathy Research and Practice" by A.T. Still, 1910.
This collection includes typescripts of Beyer's early poetry and prize-winning articles, as well as of her four young adult novels, published from 1959-1968. Page proofs, dummies, advertisements, reviews, and correspondence with publishers and readers are included. A small amount of biographical material is included, as well as several photographs of Beyer and a pencil portrait.
Includes correspondence, article and color photograph.
This collection includes a resume, exhibition postcards, and a note to Cally Gurley.
The collection contains several clippings.
This collection contains essays, poetry, manuscripts, maps, photographs, clippings, research and correspondence. Her research topics include islands, health, dancing, food, humor, music, transportation, the city of Portland and Abigail May. Some notable correspondents include Elizabeth Coatsworth, Hazel Wilson, Mary Worthley, Loring Williams and Dorothy Healy. Also included is information relating to the Old Orchard Beach Historical Society.
A collection of 123 letters, most of which are addressed to either Mrs. F. W. (Lucy) Blaisdell or to her daughter Elizabeth Pierce Blaisdell Dolan. The collection also contains Elizabeth's 1942 diary.
This collection contains samples of Howard's literary work in manuscript form, biographical information, correspondence, business papers with her publishers, and estate documents. Some items are in German.
Includes a review and greeting cards designed by McCarthy.
The Dean of the College, Richard Bond records are made up of Alphabetically arranged subject files dating from 1940 to 1980, bulk 1960-1980. Files include correspondence, memoranda, reports, and meeting minutes.
There is a large range of material types in this collection including photographs, clippings, correspondence, and greeting cards. Because they have been arranged by the author's last name, followed by the publication title, there should be an opportunity to uncover some interesting trivia or insights.
Includes correspondence and copy of his dissertation.
This collection contains a spiral-bound festschrift book created for Bettinson by Mathias Fine Art in 2009, composed of color and black and white reproductions of Bettinson's work and essays by 24 contributors, five of whom are women of Maine: Paola Biola, Georgiana Peacher, Cordula Mathias, Britta Konau and Genetta McLean.
Includes reviews, publicity letter and brochure.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 405
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 49
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Sandra Featherman Archives 5
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Barnes, Kate, 1932-2013 3 + ∧ less