Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 503
Includes "Still Waters" poetry booklet.
This collection includes v.1, no.1 (Dec. 14, 1858) of The floral wreath, a hand-written newspaper edited by Whittemore.
This collection contains records primarily dating from 1907 to 1972 including administrative records, publications and ephemera. The majority of the collection is made up of photographs documenting the camp throughout its existence. The images include photographs of the camp, various activities and groups of campers and staff.
The collection includes correspondence from Carol Armstrong to Dorothy Healy, some of it on cards designed by Armstrong.
This collection includes articles, one on Deborah Morton, and reviews.
One folder compiled by John Jaques, USM professor, containing correspondence, poetry, poetry awards, and Jaques notes on Maine poet CarolAnn Brown.
This collection includes promotional material for Ashes for flame, and other poems.
The collection consists of one newspaper article and a small amount of correspondence.
This collection includes letter to Dorothy Healy, articles, interview.
This collection collection consists of correspondence, published material, reviews, clippings and photographs.
This collection includes numerous items relating to Chansonetta Stanley Emmons' life and work, including include copies of correspondence, photographs, articles, and glass plate negatives of images taken in Kingfield and New Portland, Maine.
Includes correspondence, trade cards designed by Gilman and articles.
This collection includes Howes' resume, some correspondence, one interview with the York County Coast Star, several chapbooks, and early drafts. Also included is the sheet music accompanying her compositions, Changing Perceptions and Epitaph.
Includes a pageant program.
Contains 2 newspaper clippings relating to the Osteopathic Hospital of Maine from the early 1960s.
The contents of this collection include photocopies of newspaper and magazine interviews with poet, editor and publisher Hunting and a color photo of the author. Also are two undated photocopies of essays Hunting wrote and a group photograph of an event celebrating the 25th anniversary of Puckerbrush Press which she founded in 1971. MWWC holds a large number of her publications.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 54
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- University of New England Art Galleries 2
- Special Collections & Archives 2
- Correspondence 204
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less