Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 512
The collection contains six typed poems.
This collection includes a postcard. The Maine Women Writers Collection also holds 6 of Cawley's artists' books.
This collection includes drafts and publication material relating to Ipcar's 1990 collection of fantasy short stories, The Nightmare and Her Foal. Also in the collection are articles and essays by and about the author (including a draft of her autobiography for the Gale Dictionary of Literary Biography), art exhibit catalogs, and notecards designed and signed by Ipcar. There are also several original works of art by Ipcar.
This collection includes manuscripts of Merrill's articles and the book "More Cones From the Pines of Maine," as well as copies of published articles. Also included is literary correspondence with the publishers of Merrill's poetry. A scrapbook contains reader responses and clippings pertaining to "More Cones." There is material on the history and activities of the Maine Writers Research Club, as well as publications of other organizations with which Merrill was affiliated.
The five folders in this collection include her obituary, fourteen articles for Down East Magazine, a sample of other magazine articles, and mock-ups of her two books: Sister (about the life of interior decorator Sister Parish), and Christina Olsen (on the woman featured in Andrew Wyeth's "Christina's World").
This collection includes correspondence, interviews, and articles.
This collection consists of materials related to the presentation of Fitzpatricks' play, including promotional postcards, programs, and three copies of the DVD recording of the performance.
The collection includes a biographical information sheet and photocopies of scrapbooks containing Cairns' published poems and essays.
The collection contains Faucher's obituary in the August 2, 2015 Maine Sunday Telegram.
Includes manuscript of "A Guide to Writing History" and a photocopy of her article published in The New England Galaxy.
This collection contains reviews and correspondence.
The collection material is related to Dorothea Dix's work on behalf of society's disadvantaged and war veterans as recorded in Congressional testimony. In addition is a tribute to Dix written in the 20th century among others.
This collection contains correspondence to Dorothy Healy and four bell catalogs of the Cole Museum - Taps, twisters and twirlers; Bells that do not ring; The museum home of Dorothy and Robert Cole...mecca in Maine; and Door-bells.
The Dorothy Healy collection currently contains 2 series of records collected by Ms. Healy. The first documenting the history of the buildings and grounds which make up the Westbrook college campus and the second a complete run of The Mirror 1961-1972.
This collection contains correspondence relating to Walker's book.
This collection includes poetry and short story manuscripts as well as clippings of published material by Cram. Also included is material related to Cram's love for collies, the subject of many of her writings. Also in the collection are items from Cram's family, such as a family crest and a number of photographs. There is also correspondence, mostly between Cram and Dorothy Healy.
The collection includes a variety of Schwartz's research on Darwin, from exhibition flyers to magazine articles. It includes photographs Schwartz took at Darwin's house, and various iterations of the work she created from these photos. There is a small woodcut block, as well as six of Schwartz's artist notebooks from 1979-2013, some of which contain personal journal writing.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Sandra Featherman Archives 4
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 + ∧ less