Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 524
This collection includes 12 folders of typescript, design and layout for graphics for Maine Islands as well as correspondence, reviews and interviews.
This small collection contains reproductions of work by Dorothy Stanley Emmons, daughter of Chansonetta Emmons, and a short biography and a newspaper clipping of her marriage.
The collection contains many copies of newspaper articles, as well as book drafts, article notes and short stories. It also contains correspondence with editors/publishers and family members, as well as multiple obituaries and a folder of unidentified photographs.
This collection includes the correspondence between Dr. Anne E. Perkins and Ralph C. Bean. Some clippings are also included, as well as letters to Dr. Perkins from persons other than Mr. Bean.
Includes materials collected by Clare Dunning D.O. and includes Massachusetts College of Osteopathy Catalogue 1927-28, Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital brochure, 1937 and various newspaper clippings.
Includes foreword by Harriett Prescott Spofford, envelope, photographs, engraving and article.
This collection includes an obituary, a transcription of the funeral service held at the First Congregational Church in Blue Hill, Maine, and a tribute to Weren in the Westbrook College publication The Mirror.
Includes published poetry, correspondence, and "Memoir of my grandmother, Edith Row" by Robin St. John Conover.
This collection includes handwritten manuscripts for two prose stories, "Country Life" and "The Blue Dress." The first page of "Country Life" is signed Sarah Hamilton.
Includes articles, poems in greeting cards, and publicity.
Includes correspondence, commencement booklet, "List of Guests", Misses Symonds' School Catalogue.
This collection contains one unpublished manuscript by Mayo, entitled The Pleasure Dome.
This collection contains hand-written drafts and typescripts of Johnson's young adult novel, King Alfred II, as well as Armitage Hall. Also included is literary correspondence from 1957-1962, some publicity material, book reviews, and published short articles and stories.
Includes research for a book and a lecture invitation.
This collection includes 7 boxes of shells. A note included in the collection reads: "COLLECTION OF SEA SHELLS FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD"
This collection includes correspondence with MWWC, bio info, reviews, and published work in periodicals.
This collection includes Poole's CV; correspondence; published photography and writings; published photos and articles; and materials related to her work at Stanley Museum, including posters, brochures, slides, Stanley family interviews, and clippings. MWWC holds copies of a book about Chansonetta Stanley Emmons signed by members of the Stanley family, Lizzy Poole, and author Marius B. Peladeau, and the periodical Fish Rapper Digest (later called Radical Journey).
This collection consists of one article by Miles for the Portland Phoenix.
Includes portrait and essay.
Includes articles, reviews, teaching guides, and a copy of "Maine Bibliography: A Bibliographical Guide, 1973"
This collection includes correspondence from Elizabeth Willard to her family while at camp and while attending Wheaton College. There is also a selection of letters written to Elizabeth from family and friends. Also included is a photograph of the girls at Camp Bendito, and composition books kept by Elizabeth and her sister Frances.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 405
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 49
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Sandra Featherman Archives 5
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Barnes, Kate, 1932-2013 3 + ∧ less