Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 524
This collection includes correspondence, family history materials, poems and drafts, autobiographical essays, spiritualist communications, photographs, a Monhegan Island scrapbook, and a commonplace book. Also included is a three inch bronze bust of Ellen James.
Includes a christmas carol written by Emma Dunham.
This collection includes an article about Eames and her Italian home from The Delineator, Dec. 1903.
The collection contains two sets of "Queens of Literature" playing cards, several postcards, a broadside poem, a clipping, a bookmark, a pin with a photo of May Sarton, and a manuscript poem.
This collection includes two CDs and several articles.
This collection includes a playbill for Tatterson's play "The Judgement of Paris."
This collection includes correspondence, reviews, articles, and copies of the columns she wrote for various publications.
This collection contains travel diaries, photographs, letters; Smith College (class of 1901) memorabilia, as well as a memorial album for her husband.
This collection includes correspondence.
Includes an article and a photograph.
This collection contains a small number of reviews and articles (photocopies) about the author and her writings about Maine; also one photo which is a reproduction. There is a reprint of an extract from her 1889 journal, edited by Benton L. Hatch and also a personal letter from him to its recipient, tucked into the reprint.
The collection consists primarily of meeting and financial records, dating from the 1930s to the present. There are constitutions, brochures, clippings, and some photographs of the founder and members.
The Fitch family letters contain letters from multiple members of the Fitch family. The bulk of the letters are from Frances (Fannie) Anderson to her cousin Mary Perley (nee Fitch); these letters are posted from Paris, Savannah, Georgia, and Bridgton, Maine. The second largest collection of letters is from Almira Fitch to her daughter, Caroline. There are also multiple dance hall cards from Portland, Maine dances throughout 1848 signed by Henry Perley.
Photos and clippings relating to Maine Osteopathic Hospital.
This collection includes correspondence from Barbara Schmidt (a grand-niece) to the Maine Women Writers Collection and a photograph.
The collection contains photographs and medical records towards the unearthing of a mystery.
This collection includes correspondence, essays, an interview and a booklet titled My bird friend.
This collection contains several booklets written by Sturges, as well as correspondence and clippings.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 405
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 49
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Sandra Featherman Archives 5
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Barnes, Kate, 1932-2013 3 + ∧ less