Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 504
This collection contains letters from Helen Wilmans to Sarah Eaton, and biographical information.
This collection includes articles, reviews, interviews, and obituary.
Includes correspondence with DMH, and articles.
Includes "Poems and Prose" typescript.
Includes publicity, published poems, articles.
This collection includes interviews, articles, poetry, and a black and white photograph.
This collection consists of typescripts of Brown's poetry (some unpublished) and plays, as well as essays on the subject of writing. A small amount of correspondence and ephemera related to her writing is included. There are also clippings, student papers about Brown, and one folder of photographs from throughout Brown's life. Audiocassette recordings of Brown's poetry, read by her cousin Wayne McKusick, are also included in the collection.
This collection includes a paper read by Ina Emery at the Stanley-Gould reunion, August 29, 1931.
Includes correspondence, reviews and a published poem.
This collection consists of booklets.
The collection contains two letters from Isabella Alden's niece to Anna Hooper of Portland, Maine.
This collection includes review, press releases, correspondence with Dorothy Healy, exhibit materials, photographs, and two poems in calligraphy.
Includes photocopies of biographical information.
The collection includes copies of published writing, as well as a C.V. and photos from a Robert Burns Dinner Party.
This collection consists of a photocopy of a manuscript - Stuff n' Things Poetry n' Prose.
Includes reviews, articles and correspondence.
The collection is a single folder containing two artists' book collaborations with Jennifer Craig.
Includes publicity and obituary.
The collection contains a three stanza prayer poem written by Anderson in August 1848.
This collection contains Weinberger's resume, a catalog of books published by Windswept House Publishers, notes, newspaper articles, and a resolution from the Jackson Laboratory.
This collection includes correspondence and manuscripts.
This collection includes documents from circa 1900 concerning the establishment of the Jay Wood Turning Company and its stockholders. Also included is material relating to the Julia Cote case, which appeared before the Maine Supreme Court in 1916. Documents include the Supreme Court writ and and attorney's letter advising the Jay Wood Company in matters of the case. A roster of names is also included, signed by workers wishing to donate a portion of their earnings to Julia Cote.
The collection includes 7 bound volumes of Preis's Bird Watch Column for the Bridgton News (including an index). It also includes one copy of a 2008 Bird Watcher's Digest with an article by Preis, and another 1987 copy of Bird Watcher's Digest with an aricle by Dorothy Sanborn.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 54
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Saint Francis College History Collection 2
- University of New England Art Galleries 2
- Special Collections & Archives 2 ∧ less
- Correspondence 204
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less