Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 525
This collection contains photographs, interviews and reviews, and her son's memorial tribute.
The Dorothy Healy collection currently contains 2 series of records collected by Ms. Healy. The first documenting the history of the buildings and grounds which make up the Westbrook college campus and the second a complete run of The Mirror 1961-1972.
Includes photocopies of poetry and letter from Dorothy Healy.
Includes photographs, "Nine Mile Bridge" Forward, paper and review.
This collection includes articles, postcard, reviews, grant application.
Collection includes typescript carbon of account of Canadian trip, notebook with itinerary, postcards, and diary of 1957 European travels of Helen Pitman and Anna S. Perry.
Includes correspondence, holograph and typed poetry.
This collection includes both typescript poems and [published?] poems as well as a letter.
Includes a book jacket.
This collection contains letters from Helen Wilmans to Sarah Eaton, and biographical information.
This collection includes articles, reviews, interviews, and obituary.
Includes correspondence with DMH, and articles.
Includes "Poems and Prose" typescript.
Includes publicity, published poems, articles.
This collection includes interviews, articles, poetry, and a black and white photograph.
This collection consists of typescripts of Brown's poetry (some unpublished) and plays, as well as essays on the subject of writing. A small amount of correspondence and ephemera related to her writing is included. There are also clippings, student papers about Brown, and one folder of photographs from throughout Brown's life. Audiocassette recordings of Brown's poetry, read by her cousin Wayne McKusick, are also included in the collection.
This collection includes a paper read by Ina Emery at the Stanley-Gould reunion, August 29, 1931.
Includes correspondence, reviews and a published poem.
This collection consists of booklets.
The collection contains two letters from Isabella Alden's niece to Anna Hooper of Portland, Maine.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 405
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 49
- Sandra Featherman Archives 6
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Barnes, Kate, 1932-2013 3 + ∧ less