Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 513
Helen Sherwood Vining collection
This collection includes both typescript poems and [published?] poems as well as a letter.
Helen Slocum Estabrook collection
Includes a book jacket.
Helen Wilmans collection
This collection contains letters from Helen Wilmans to Sarah Eaton, and biographical information.
Helen Yglesias collection
This collection includes articles, reviews, interviews, and obituary.
Hilda C. Fletcher collection
Hilda Fife collection
Includes correspondence with DMH, and articles.
Holly Hill collection
Includes "Poems and Prose" typescript.
Hortense Flexner collection
Includes publicity, published poems, articles.
Hortense Gardner Gregg collection
This collection includes interviews, articles, poetry, and a black and white photograph.
M.C. Hothem D.O. collection
Hadley Hoyt D.O. collection
Hulda Greenwood diaries and Fellows family papers
Ina Ladd Brown collection
This collection consists of typescripts of Brown's poetry (some unpublished) and plays, as well as essays on the subject of writing. A small amount of correspondence and ephemera related to her writing is included. There are also clippings, student papers about Brown, and one folder of photographs from throughout Brown's life. Audiocassette recordings of Brown's poetry, read by her cousin Wayne McKusick, are also included in the collection.
Ina N. Emery collection
This collection includes a paper read by Ina Emery at the Stanley-Gould reunion, August 29, 1931.
Inez Farrington collection
Includes correspondence, reviews and a published poem.
Institute for Franco-American Culture collection
Isabel Whittier collection
This collection consists of booklets.
Isabella (Pansy) Alden collection
The collection contains two letters from Isabella Alden's niece to Anna Hooper of Portland, Maine.
Isabelle Maria Hoffses diaries
J. Day Mason collection
This collection includes review, press releases, correspondence with Dorothy Healy, exhibit materials, photographs, and two poems in calligraphy.
Jacqueline Briggs Martin collection
Includes photocopies of biographical information.
Jacqueline Field collection
The collection includes copies of published writing, as well as a C.V. and photos from a Robert Burns Dinner Party.
Jacqueline M. Barstow Sorenson collection
This collection consists of a photocopy of a manuscript - Stuff n' Things Poetry n' Prose.
Jacqueline M. Dumas collection
Includes reviews, articles and correspondence.
Jan Owen collection
The collection is a single folder containing two artists' book collaborations with Jennifer Craig.
Jane C. Morrison collection
Includes publicity and obituary.
Jane W. Anderson collection
The collection contains a three stanza prayer poem written by Anderson in August 1848.
Jane Weinberger collection
This collection contains Weinberger's resume, a catalog of books published by Windswept House Publishers, notes, newspaper articles, and a resolution from the Jackson Laboratory.
Janis Cummings collection
This collection includes correspondence and manuscripts.
Jay Wood Turning Company documents
This collection includes documents from circa 1900 concerning the establishment of the Jay Wood Turning Company and its stockholders. Also included is material relating to the Julia Cote case, which appeared before the Maine Supreme Court in 1916. Documents include the Supreme Court writ and and attorney's letter advising the Jay Wood Company in matters of the case. A roster of names is also included, signed by workers wishing to donate a portion of their earnings to Julia Cote.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 405
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 55
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- Special Collections & Archives 5
- Sandra Featherman Archives 4
- Correspondence 206
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 + ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 + ∧ less