Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 503
This collection contains a photograph of Stafford and a photocopy of a newspaper clipping.
Includes broadside, and articles.
This collection includes a booklet of poetry written by Jessie Cole and illustrated by her daughter.
Includes correspondence, musical score and published poem.
Includes newspaper clippings and articles.
This collection includes correspondence and writings, some of which are manuscripts.
Includes a radio script and resume.
This collection consists mostly of published articles and essays on Maine history, written by Butler between 1970-1986. Also included are promotional material and reviews for her published books, and one folder of biographical material.
This collection contains two articles - one about Portland home interiors and one about Nathan Winslow, an early 19th century Portland merchant.
Includes publicity material.
The collection contains a postcard from a series of ritual walks, as well as the program for Making Migration Visible, which Santos co-curated.
This collection contains articles and publicity.
Includes essays written by Jackson.
The collection contains manuscript material, drawings, correspondence, and ephemera.
The collection includes photographs, flyers and playbills for her work, reviews, ephemera, published work and original correspondence, as well as a series devoted to the California Kindergarten Training School and the Froebel Society. Some of the items are photocopies, which were gathered by Glenys Tarlow from other libraries in her research on Wiggin. The majority of the collection was compiled by Tarlow during her years of research.
This collection contains entire drafts of three published books: Playing God (1999), Liberty or Death (1999) and Stalking Death -- The Seventh Thea Kozak Mystery (2008). Drafts contain editorial comments. Also includes reviews.
This collection includes newspaper articles, catalogs from a 1972 exhibit of Tryon's work, and a number of paintings by Tryon. Maine Women Writers Collection also holds a copy of the 2-volume Adventures in the vale of the white horse and 14 books by Richard Jefferies from Tryon's personal library. Jefferies titles are all rebound in green with gold-embossed lettering on the spine. A biographical sketch is found in the Sylvia Tryon papers.
This collection includes the 1891 sheet music for Celia Thaxter's Good bye, sweet day, articles and a poem.
This collection includes poetry.
Includes reviews, workshop publicity and articles.
This collection consists of a manuscript of literary criticism about Sarah Orne Jewett's work. Aydelott's dissertation was titled "Maine stream : a bibliographical reception study of Sarah Orne Jewett."
The bulk of this collection is composed of drafts for articles and clippings of Perry's numerous newspaper columns from 1966-2011. Also included are a few articles about Perry, as well as a biographical sketch, business card, senior thesis comparing Perry's Pieces of Earth to Thoreau's Walden, and approximately 44 VHS tape recordings of her television program, Our Towns, dated 1995-2004.
- Maine Women Writers Collection 404
- New England Osteopathic Heritage Center 54
- Westbrook College History Collection 40
- University of New England Art Galleries 2
- Special Collections & Archives 2
- Correspondence 204
- Clippings 186
- Photographs 121
- American poetry -- 20th century 98
- Ephemera 85
- Manuscripts 67
- Portland (Me.) 64
- Typescripts 57
- Obituaries 53
- Osteopathic Medicine -- History 48
- Osteopathic Medicine 46
- Facsimiles 36
- Diaries 34
- Scrapbooks 29
- Promotional materials 28
- Osteopathic Medicine -- Maine 27
- Maine 25
- Postcards 23
- Children's literature, American 20
- Pamphlets 18 ∧ less
- University of New England (Me.). College of Osteopathic Medicine 11
- Westbrook Junior College 11
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909 9
- Maine Osteopathic Association 9
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 9
- Westbrook College 8
- American Osteopathic Association 6
- Healy, Dorothy, 1914-1990 6
- New England Osteopathic Association 5
- Pettapiece, Carmen 5
- Wiggin, Kate Douglas Smith, 1856-1923 5
- Coatsworth, Elizabeth, 1893-1986 4
- Deborah Morton Society (University of New England) 4
- Massachusetts Osteopathic Hospital 4
- Millay, Edna St. Vincent, 1892-1950 4
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 4
- Sweat, Margaret J. M. (Margaret Jane Mussey), 1823-1908 4
- Thaxter, Celia, 1835-1894 4
- University of New England (Me.) 4
- Bowdoin College 3 ∧ less